Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top 10 Best Movies of All Time


The Godfather
1The Godfather
+2No doubt the best movie of all time. This has one of the better casts ever in a movie.
+1Greatest gangster movie in history!
+1Great Movie, has everything a movie should have, and more.
More comments about The Godfather
Forrest Gump
2Forrest Gump
+15My all time favorite! Never feel boredom to watch again and again
+11A true masterpiece. This movie is a real thing of beauty, inspirational and superb. A lot of us could and should look up to Forrest Gump.
+3Forrest Gump and 2nd goes together like peas and carrots
More comments about Forrest Gump
Titanic
3Titanic
+38I really love this movie! because this movie proves me one thing that love can last forever!
epic!
+21I fell in love with Jack and the story. It made me cry. I wish I could have marry a guy like Jack. A guy who would teach me things, love me so much, and would do everything just for me. Keep voting! :)
+3The movie has really a catchy factor, even though I haven't finished watching because the electric current went off, I still watched the 3/4 of the song and I really love it... I like the story of how they met and how love was eternity for both o them! The story is exemplary, it is so sweet...
More comments about Titanic
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
4The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
+42come on there is no greater movie ever made its that simple you will never experiense any better movie in your whole life
+32Have them all as well as the books.
Greatest films ever.
Films above go away.
Keep voting!
+28best movie ever, the fighting sequels were great and the action was great better than harry potter
More comments about The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
The Shawshank Redemption
5The Shawshank Redemption
+21No love intrest, no car chase, no big battle, no great views of the country, but the best tale you will ever find on film, a wonderful story with things that will chill and warm you. This has only one problem, you can only see it the first time once
+18Fantastic movie! Well acted, well plotted, well filmed. Such a beauty to watch over and over.
+4This is my favorite movie of all time. Stephen King's best.
The Godfather is my second, though. So I understand the choice.
More comments about The Shawshank Redemption
Gladiator
6Gladiator
+23Maximus to Commodus: œMy name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next. 
Most bad ass quote of all time
+10This has to have the best series of fighting scenes ever, and just the story alone is a really good story, why its not at the top I don't know.
+7Russel Crowe did great acting
And its one of my best movie
He didn't gave up because he loved his family and he wanted revenge
More comments about Gladiator
Requiem For a Dream
7Requiem For a Dream
+17most disturbing movie with a climax so devastating that you think that the characters did'nt deserve this hell...
+14The best movie of all. It made me think about my life and what I want to get of my life. Really good movie!
+13Very well done disturbing and dramatic you can't look away
More comments about Requiem For a Dream
Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
8Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
+5The level with which I identified with these characters, the insane suspense during the final scenes, wanting everything to turn out okay and knowing that it just CAN'T. I will never forget the first time I saw this. And it's just as good the 100th time around.
+4I'm a MAJOR STAR WARS fan and this is one of the three greastest movies of all time (i think)
+2It was tough to choose, but in the end...
More comments about Star Wars The Empire Strikes Back
Fight Club
9Fight Club
+8When I first heard about fight club, all I thought it would be was just a few men fighting and nothing more. I then went to watch the film AND IT BLEW ME AWAY! It was absolutely incredible and really made you think. The story line, the characters, the twist at the end is just incredible. Easily the greatest film ever!
+5Every time I see this movie I just want to start a fight with someone. The story is great and really makes you think about the person you are and the person you want to be.
+4Gritty and brutal but it makes you think and it is so well thought out, produced and acted that it is nothing short of a masterpiece that can be viewed time and time again.
More comments about Fight Club
The Matrix
10The Matrix
+4The matrix is just the best film. It just is, and it made me wonder whether this world actually exists. I can't believe it is only rated here!
+3Totally the best movie ever! You really feel apart of this movie, and that it really is like true life. But not. The Matrix has you! Neo is the coolest! And the effects are mind blowing!
+1one of the greatest seris around even though idk wtf there saying lol
AcoupleOFmeanMOTORscooters
More comments about The Matrix

No comments:

Post a Comment